Video Game Art Prints - by David Soames
All of these art prints are now available on Society6
SPACEBAR - by Tomas De Santis
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, okay back to gaming posts.
Available on Society6
Video Game Propaganda Posters - by Steve Thomas
Can you guess what video games these are?
Available on Zazzle
MY Best Posts from 2011
1. December - Katamari Time (19,363 Notes)
2. November - 8-Bit Vendetta (15,195 Notes)
3. October - Duck Hunt (6,334 Notes)
4. September - Generations (6,182 Notes)
6. July - City Tetris (9,487 Notes)
7. June - Sonic Cake (3,677 Notes)
9. April - Call Me Big Daddy (694 Notes)
10. March - Fallout New Vegas Comic Cover (230 Notes)
11. February - Bioshock Big Sister (154 Notes)
I don’t have a last one because I started this gaming blog back in February and it has grown so much since then! It’s truly been a fun year.
Generated using the best of tumblr tool
The Portal Two (Portal 2 Cocktails)
- Blue Curacao
- Small tumblers
Directions: “This drink is, of course, designed to resemble the two coloured portals from the excellent sci-fi puzzle game. For the blue version, get a small tumbler and pour in 10ml of Blue Curacao, 10ml of vodka and top up with lemonade. For orange you’ll need another tumbler, this time filled with 10ml of Cointreau, 10ml of rum and Orangina. If you fancy, you can jazz the glasses up with coloured sugar rims. Simply pour some sugar into a sandwich bag with the relevant food colouring, shake them up, pour the resulting mix into a dish and dip your tumbler in. “You can mix the portals together if you like,” says James. “It’s a very orangey flavour, which we thought tied in with The Orange Box, the compilation in which the original Portal appeared.”
The finest beverage breakthroughs from the Aperture alcohol research labs. Drink them in the name of science. You monster.